Our work began during the Maoist insurgency in Nepal in the early 2000’s and focused on securing safe housing, rehabilitation resources, and providing high-quality education to disenfranchised and displaced children. Since then, we have designed and operated substance abuse recovery programs, built greenhouses across the Himalayas, and water purification systems, operated medical camps for Buddhist nuns, led natural disaster relief and reconstruction projects following the 2015 Nepal earthquakes, worked to restore devastated environments, and continued to provide opportunity to disenfranchised children. Today, Padma works in a number of countries on various projects.
• Education for disenfranchised children
• Gang violence reduction
• Substance Abuse recovery
• HIV/AIDS clinic
• Greenhouse construction
• Natural disaster re-construction
• Drinking water purification
• University sponsorship for high achieving rural students
• Medical clinics
• Cleanup in the Everest Region
• Coral reef restoration
• Plastic cleanup and sustainable living education
• Marine life identification and monitoring
• Endangered avian species monitoring and habitat protection and restoration
• Drinking water purification system construction and donation
• Rainforest protection and restoration
• Communal greenhouse construction
• Forest restoration
• Waterway cleanup
• Underground water system to provide water to every home in a remote
Eastern Tibet village.
To learn more about individual projects click the topic links below. To support a particular project or volunteer with us, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.